PES 2013 Demo download
|Download:||PES 2013 Demo|
As announced last week, the PES 2013 Demo has become available worldwide for your downloading pleasure.
I personally have pretty high hopes about it because PES 2012 it’s a nice game but the gameplay gets too fragmented by a not_very_good tackle system.
Update: I did’t play for too long, but my first impressions are more than positive:
- the tackle problem is solved right now, the player has the chance to take the opponent’s ball without making a foul. Thus, the game flows more naturally and free of the annoying and frequent interruptions caused by too much fouls.
- the tricks and feints are implemented better than in PES 2012 and this causes the games to be more spectacular but also realistic.
- about the AI: it seems better but have in mind that I played only a few 5 minute matches.
- the graphics department: all good and realistic, move on.
Welp, here is what you’ll get from the demo:
Experience the skill and technique demanded by PES 2013’s total football. As teams fuelled by Pro-Active AI make runs and behave like real players, PES 2013′s all-new Full Control elements give you utter control over every move – with fully manual shooting meaning that no two goals will be the same. Player ID then adds further depth, as the best players move and behave just like their real-life counterparts. Get an early sample of PES 2013′s gameplay.
• 5 min matches
• 8 teams: England, Germany, Italy, Portugal | Flamengo, Fluminense, Internacional, Santos
• 2 stadiums: Royal London Stadium | Vila Belmiro